Thursday, February 10, 2011

English Proficiency?

Ohmymama-goodness!

Division of classes according to English proficiency?!

Nightmare.

I couldn't believe that, English standard determines your classmates.

I mean, so your language strength will decide the group of friends you gonna counter in future?

Okay, it's okay. * hypnotising myself*

Frankly, I admit that I am a coward in speaking English.

Grammar mistakes, pronunciation, sentence structures, vocabulary.. etc.

Guess what, I have a mama who is pretty annoyed with my grammar mistakes.
I know, she has been scolded by her ex-teacher, I think.
Bad memories. LOL.

My aunt, who is an English teacher.
Too scared of letting her to examine my essays. * No!no!no!no!*

That's my confession.
Forget about it.

Check out some real cool stuff, which makes you chuckled. =)

Sorry, I wouldn't do it
This is so disgusting.

I wont do so even if I use my toes to think.

Sorry, I wouldn't do it

*Pppufffffff*

This is so ridiculous!

Encouraging suicide?!

Please Don't!

Sorry, I wouldn't do it

Break..FART?!

Ewwww! HAHAHAHA:D


酒后= Liquor Queen?

LOL!


Yiu suer yiu spik ingelish a?
(You sure you speak english a?)

HAHA:D


Imagine....

What will happen in this park?

ROFL!


Walaoeh, teach me how to urinate in a civilized manner!


'After dying.'

Oh I see. =.=


宫保鸡丁

.............








"The temple explodes the chicken cube"

.................................................

*Banging my head against the wall!*

This joke is hurting my abdomen! HAHAHA:D

enrigsh01

Sexual Confusion?

enrigsh15

Make sure you phone is always by your side then.

=P

Okay, peeps.

With all my hearts,

Happy learning!




No comments:

Post a Comment