Tuesday, February 22, 2011

College Life on the go!




1 months to go, BACK TO SCHOOL!
Wow, it seems so unbearable for me when I was a kid, College.
Woefully,
No more high school for me.

Elegant bag, Tight tees, skinny jeans or leggings, makeups, dyed curly hair.
That's how college girls have impressed me. 

Nonetheless, I believe it's just a skin depth of thoughts.
In fact, nothing wrong with that.
Pweetie girls are smart, sensible and intelligent too!


Yes, our brain imploded in every add math class. =)


Anyway, 
Enrolled in Taylor's today. 
It was splendidly awesome, that is what I feel.

I am no longer a small kid wearing dutch-lady-like pinafore, 
walking around with my kungfu-like white school shoes,
greeting every teacher by nodding my head, saying "hi" followed by a wide, naughty smile.
Camouflage yourself with an adorable and polite look, but reveal yourself after the teacher turns his/her head to the blackboard. 
Tease the teacher, and make him or her, a bit pissed off,
feel satisfied but a little bit guilty after that.
LOL!
Those were the days,teachers are my buddies, 
and we did tease each other sometimes. 
Sho CUTE!




I miss my High School Life. Awww. 


I know, I'm a weirdo, a very naughty person, 
I mean, mischievous.
I'm a Christian, and I don't think my life is boring, dull and tasteless.
In fact, I live happily with such tremendous satisfaction,
on the other hand, worries and franticness are negligible for I have an omnipotent and almighty God.
Enjoy my life to the fullest while all the dangerous snares and traps are restricted by God, 
ensuring His children wont fall into them easily.

Human being, we, the rebeller,
refused to follow the instructions. 
Bump into temptations which have been concealed by exotic garnishes. 
Caught by white lies, but insisted to indulge in self-pitiness.

God promised to heal you, but you are too stubborn to be touched for you think you can be tough and deal with all these obstacles by your own. 

Face the fact, humans are LOSER without God. 
You think you have achieve the best of the bests in life,
but you feel discontent, you don't even know what are you pursuing for.

Not to be offensive,
Just Sayin'. :)


All The BEST, Peeps!

2 comments: