Thursday, June 28, 2012

Here and Now. :)

Wooooooyeah! :D
My first internship had finished. It was a blast,seriously.
Nevertheless, when I try to recall the days which I wake up at 5 and go home around 6, sometimes 11pm.
It was super exhausting!


I would like to pay my respect and tributes to all the hotelier and chefs.
Iron man and woman, thumbs up! :D

 


And yet, it's another time for me to go for my second internship! :)
Well, far away from this forest of buildings, cars and cold-blood stuffs that exist without any sense of life.

Yeah man, you are right! Imma heading to somewhere which is extremely appealing and breathtaking! :)

 



Yes! Do not doubt! It's here. :) 

I wish my placement in this place will be a memorable one. I know it will be, God's blessings after me and I shall look to Him, whenever I go. :)

Nevertheless, I would miss my friends and family kinda bad, for I have not leave the mainland since I was born. This is the first time that I need to fly off to another place for such long period of time. :) 

It's time to grow up, girl. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment