Friday, March 11, 2011

So Long Farewell, Learner's License!








Aloha,

Peeps! I am back to track.

This week is a real hectic week, almost.

Slide shows, video, mission trip and yes, driving test.

Okay, an exciting instance I had on this Tuesday.

Miraculously, totally out of my expectations,
I get to tear my learner's license. Everything seemed like a dream, a fantasy.
Wow!
In the sense that, I have never thought of the scene which I can actually sit in a car, hold the steering and change the gear, and do the 'macam yes' pose. HA!

Crazy larh, I am walking on air now.
See, No more worries and being intimidated by my agent.

The crucial part I must and have to say:
I would express my gratitude to my Lord, He is the best.

1. I am the only one in the car who passed the driving test without second try.

2. I am the only one in the car who did not give bribes.

3. I payed the cheapest amount among all my agent's students because you know, I am very honest. XD

4. I chatted with the JPJ in the car while having 'on the road' test, and yes, we had a great time talking to each other. HAHA:D

5. Both cars I used for 'on the road' test and the section B test were fine. It's just a piece of cake to drive them. =)

SO FREAKING PERKY RIGHT NOW. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment