Thursday, March 31, 2011

Burning Candles At Both Ends!

Just a little bit of tiredness. 

Pheewww!
I found myself kinda amusing,
I was very free and laid-back in the first two month of the year,
and gradually, I get more and more hectic now.

Yea, maybe some people think I'm still relaxing, rotting at home,
waiting my college to start,
Gonna begin my college life very soon, it's imminent.

5 more days, and I announce with pride that I am officially a college student.
Kinda lucky as I need not worry about my everyday's costume or whatever accessories I need to wear.
I have uniforms!
I take it as a best-est news!

Preparations of college fees, scholarships and PTPTN stuff were real chaotic.
I am 'katak bawah tempurung' and found myself so-not-smart dealing with all these things.
It was really embarrassing wandering in the bank, lost your direction and you can't find any help.
Nevertheless, all these embarrassments have taught me to be more sensible and meticulous. =)

At the same time,
Busy intending all sorts of Activities and Events,
Everything clumps together coincidently.
Interred by myriad duties, but I shall work with a joyful heart,
My Lord, He will strengthens me.

I need a car to go college, to hang out with my friends, to finish my works and etc.
I don't understand why I am not allowed to drive a car.
So, I asked dad.
He answers, " If you can drive, then no one sit my car liao ."
The subliminal message, I think I got it lah.
So, I'll tumpang your car until your granddaughter grows up and able to teman you la. =)

I don't care la,
we don't have to think so much sometimes,
One at a time, do it with a calmed heart.
Take a deep breath,
My friend! =)

Laugh and the world will laugh with you! 

2 comments:

  1. uniform is good~!!!hahaXD
    I think parents always like that,my mom so happy if I cn teman her go here and there...
    all the best to ur college life, and all the events and everything~!!
    God bless~=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA:D Thank You, Mak Wan! =)
    Yeah, Uniform is the best thing ever, need not worry about the outfit. =)
    All the best in your studies too! =)

    ReplyDelete