Thursday, March 24, 2011

Aces. Urgh!

Dear All,
Here I am, staggered home, not because I'm drunk.
Walk to much, legs are out of control.

Went to school today, I wish I'm still wearing the 'blue apron', laughing and being naughty.
Walk daringly into the big white building, without timorous feelings but anticipate for a satisfying result.
I am blur and a bit lost that day, looks sensible but really not in the situation that day,
blame my ill stomach. =(

Nevertheless,
I supposed that I could skip the waiting part, which was emphatically boring yet tormenting.
Whatever, got into the hall, saw my friends. Awwww.
They are lovely as usual. Heart melts.

Yeah,  Mdm. LKL talked again.
Tuned into LKL.fm. That's my headmistress.
*Flashback*

Days which we sit on the rough and wet cement floor, listening to the so call substitial, deep and thoughtful speech. "My heart SANK". That's EPIC.
( Only CHS-ians know about it. ) Chuckles..

12.40 o'clock in the afternoon.
Class Teachers All Stars appeared stylishly and was acclaimed with high spirits.
Honestly, it wasn't like that.
It was because of the results in their hands. LOL.

Okay, In a nutshell.
Got 7A+s , 2As and 1B.
Freaking B! Not a good one, that hurts me a lot.
My emotions changed dramatically.
I look at the piece of paper,
That freaking B is so awkward.
Chinese some more. It ruined my mood wey.

I was expecting an A- at least.

Well,it's just a toss of coin lah, I did bad this time.
Gotta put all my efforts in English, and speak with high proficiency and fluently.
Thank God for my results, though I supposed that I could do better, but there's no second chance.
That's the fact.
No use of crying over split milk.
In fact, remark 1 subject required 50 bucks. Booo. So expensive.

I'm kinda proud of my English, not trying to be arrogant. But I guess, it's God's grace as it's really out of my expectations larh!
I acquired an A+ for English, on the other hand, my 1119 (GCEO) hits an A1 which I scored B4 in my forecast examination. That's a big difference!
Praise the Lord!

CONGRATULATION TO ALL! =)


The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment